Thursday 20 March 2014

L'Oreal "Miss Manga Mascara" Review

Firstly, I LOVE ANYTHING to do with Manga or Anime. So when this appeared in my local Boots store, I flocked to this and was so excited that I had to be calmed down. I also like the little alliteration of "Miss Manga Mascara", very catchy ^.^


This mascara says to make your eyes appear widened and lively, almost like a Manga character. I have mainly used the "Falsies" Mascara by Maybelline before this and I am devoted to that mascara as it just makes your lashes look elegant and sophisticated but still long and full. 


I think that this mascara comes in close 2nd, it does what it says on the packet and it really does widen your eyes, more than any mascara I've ever used before, it really quite impressed me. On the other hand, it can be a bit clumpy and you do have to wiggle it around a bit before you get the results you want. 
I only apply one coat on my top lashes, I never apply any mascara on my bottom lashes as I think it makes my eyes look strange, but try it as you will. This also comes in a range of colours from Black (which is the one I have), Turquoise and Violet.


Before
After
Overall I think this is a very good buy and would recommend it to anyone who wants big bold eyes (it also makes you look more awake!) but it is still very elegant. 
You can buy this from Boots at £8.99. I picked this up early and got it for around £6 when it first came on sale, however I would pay full price for this product. Hope you enjoyed the review ^.^ 

Livi x




1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to buy this mascara recently! so glad I found this post to make up my mind:-) x

    ReplyDelete